You can find useful information about our team here:
Team Ronin Try out dates:
Requirements to join the team:
1. Must be between the ages of 8 to 13. Male or female.
2. Must have a background in traditional karate. Is not necesary to join the Japanese Traditional Budo Center to be part of the team.
3. Must be welling to participate in a minimum of 6 hrs a week of trainning.
4. All candidates must attend all team activities and events.
5. Must be respectfull to other team members and officials.
6.Is the responsability of the candidate to keep their uniform and other equipment clean and in perfect condition.
All new members of the team will have a one year probation status. After the first year they will become members. Only members with more than 2yrs in the team has full vote in any decision in the team.
Team members can be dismis from the team for any reason that affect the good order and funcion of the team.That include parents and guardians of any team member.
The training season start on September and run until December of every year. During that time team members are required to participated in some tournament.
Competition Season start on January until July of every year.
USA Open and Junior International Cup --- Eastern weekend in Las Vegas, NV.
Team Ronin Day Off --- Every year on July 3.
USA NKF Nationals and Team Trials --- Month of July. TBA.
Monday-Wedneday from 7:30 to 8:30 pm
Tuesday-Thursday from 7:00 to 8:00 pm
Saturday from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Friday-No team practice.
Sunday practice are before major events. TBA
All practice are conducted at the:
Japanese Traditional Budo Center
1617 E. Darby Rd.
Havertown, PA. 19083